Where is everyone?

Jason Balazs

Aug 4, 2017
Man, this place is dead. I miss the daily conversations in here. Facebook has ruined the old way of chatting with each other. Glad I got rid of Facebook, but this place was the place to go to find out info on draws etc.

It's been a little slow, but we are working on a new platform, which we are hoping will help. Keep an eye out this weekend for that! Once that's up and running, hopefully we can start drumming up some conversations!

Waiting to see if I picked up my area 2 tag for deer second rifle. Still saving elk points for 201. Fingers crossed

Deer preference points are now updated on the CPWshop website...if you drew your first choice, you won't have a point and if you didn't, you'll have a point added for this year. Easy way to find out if you drew first choice or not.

Jason did you every draw 2 or 201?
I did get my area 2 tag for deer this year. I got a preference point for elk to place towards 201 in the future. Hoping I picked up my second choice for that. A few of us are doing a drop camp in 71

Reactions: DTP
Jason now that the draws for Colorado are out I’m sure there will be more action on the forum. I’ve been fly fishing in Western Nc and Colorado. Now I’ll start shooting to get dialed in again.

Not much to post yet. My RFW hunt starts in two weeks on the 3 forks so maybe something to post after that.

Hi Cohunter14, been a long time since I been on any hunting sight or hunting anything myself. Life been throwing me curveballs and high, way inside pitches for the last couple years. Been still blowing money on elk points tho.
Dropped in to try to find an old post I put up about my NM hunt back, well not sure when that was, lol.
Am always hoping for next year but I ain’t getting no younger.

Hi Cohunter14, been a long time since I been on any hunting sight or hunting anything myself. Life been throwing me curveballs and high, way inside pitches for the last couple years. Been still blowing money on elk points tho.
Dropped in to try to find an old post I put up about my NM hunt back, well not sure when that was, lol.
Am always hoping for next year but I ain’t getting no younger.
Long time, no see! Hope all is well!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back