AAE DOA drop away rest

dplumlee12

Dec 28, 2012
Seriously about to pull the trigger on a drop away rest.  Narrowed down to DOA or QAD HDX. 
Anybody have experience with DOA?

I know this post is a week old now but I had one. 

I didn't have it very long before it developed a problem.  It would not lock in to the up position on the first attempt.  Some times it would and some time it would not.  I contacted AAE and they told me to ship it back.  I shipped it back and they sent me a replacement.  I sold the replacement without putting it on my bow.  I now have an HDx.

I didn't see this review until I pulled the trigger on a DOA.  I saw their slow motion video at a recent archery shoot and seemed reasonable that given a little delay in drop would add some stability to the arrow.  Nevertheless I purchased somebodies used DOA last week.... Maybe it was yours!  Hope this one doesn't give me fits like you witnessed.  Haven't even shot it yet. 

Well hopefully it works out and you don't have any problems.  I doubt it was mine as I sold it locally in the Denver Colorado area.

1st day out and fairly impressed with DOA.  Easy to set up and tune.  Works just like it is supposed to.  Hope it stands up to the test of time and many shots. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back