App improvement suggestions

WildBill

Jul 4, 2017
Just wanted to say that I am very happy with the app and course overall, however I have noticed some things in the app that could be changed/improved. I know its still incredibly new and will be changing but just wanted to throw some things out there.

Firstly, having to log in every time I open the app is slightly annoying. Being able to stay logged in whenever opening/closing the app would be nice.

Next, not important, but being able to click and enlarge pictures would be a nice feature. Sort of a creature comfort.

Lastly, I'm not sure how easy/difficult it would be or if there are other logistical issues with it but it would be amazing to be able to view/use the app "offline." Being able to download specific modules or the entire course onto your device to view when you don't have service or say on a plane would be great.

Thanks for such a great course and tool, Corey. Keep it up.

WildBill,

Thanks for the suggestions!

When the app was released, it required a user to log-in everytime they opened the app if they were in service. We have updated the app so a user only has to log-in every 30 days. Also, the "Remember Me" feature was fixed so it would remember the user email, which will make it nice for logging in.

I did ask about being able to enlarge the images in the app, and was told that wasn't possible? I've tried on a few other apps I have on my iPhone and see it's not possible in those either.

Lastly, the app is absolutely available for offline viewing....that was the whole driving motivation for creating the app. All of the text and images are downloaded to your phone when you download the app, and they are available without any connection. The videos are available IF you download them individually....you must go to each video you want downloaded to your phone and download them. Once they are downloaded, they - along with the text and images - are available to view without a connection (offline).

Thanks WildBill!

I love the app and am constantly referring to t and reading the info over and over to make sure it sinks in before season.

My suggestion for the app would be have a videos tab/section. I've been unable to download the videos so far but it would be nice to have a subsection where each video has a header so we can quickly scan the videos if we wanted to brush up on calling or refer to the gutless method for example.  Sometimes I forget where the videos lie in the content.

Other than that I dig this course!  It will most definitely be applied in the field.

Great app Corey - one suggestion would be add a setting to allow the user to elect to store the media on the sd card in their phone. I only downloaded some of the videos due to the size but would download all of them if I could store them on my sd card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back