Arrow spine??

Andersen282

Dec 28, 2012
What arrow spine do you shoot and why?  I prefer 350 spine or comparable spine in other arrow manufactures it has been my experience that the stiffer spine seems to be more accurate out of my setup

I think you start with a program (like TAP) to choose a spine matched to your set-up and then you can experiment as to what works best in your particular bow.  I have certainly been frustrated when I had the wrong spine for me set-up.

Im right on the border of 400 or 350. Sice I am shooting FMJ's I went with the lighter 400's and shoot great.

This is hard as everyone is going to have a slightly different setup. I shoot 350 for my setup. You need to look for maximum KE with maximum performance. I would never go for pure speed...

I was told by easton not to shoot over a .340 because I have a 31" draw at 65 lbs and I would get too much arrow flex over that.  I currently shoot .300 just because I got a deal on them

I went from 340 to 300 this year but only because I wanted to get a little more weight! 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back