Big Error With New CPW System

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
My dad was just digging through his tags for this year and realized that a deer tag he drew this year was never sent to him. He called the CPW and apparently when they went to charge his credit card it didn't go through, which is ironic considering they were able to charge the same card for an elk tag, an antelope tag, and a bear tag after the drawing. The crazy thing is he never got an email or any sort of notification that there was an issue with the card being charged. So instead, it sounds like he not only didn't get the tag, but he lost all of his preference points as well. To say he is livid is an understatement. I don't understand how they can screw something up like that and not notify you, let alone pull the tag AND your preference points. Pretty crazy. We'll see what happens and if they change their tune at all.

Anyone else have something like this happen?

Had a similar thing happen to me, luckily I went down to a CPW office and got it all straightened out and left with tag in hand, but I have been hearing some stories like this so he isn?t alone. Waiting to see what they end up doing for everyone effected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruh Roh....

Im betting the CPW will tell him that the problem is with the 3rd party licensing agent.

But it definitely warrants a face to face meeting with someone higher up than the front desk jockeys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back