Bino Harness

parrotheadkjc

Feb 1, 2019
I am looking at a bino harness and have narrowed it down to either the AGC Classic Max or the Muley Freak harness.
Anyone have thoughts, ideas or experiences with either one of these harnesses? I am looking at these 2 since they are not open on the sides.

Thanks for the input!

I?ve had an agc for the last three years and it has been great.  Lots of extra room on the sides and up against your body for storage.  It?s very comfortable during bow season and rifle season. Durability is top notch as well.  I don?t baby my stuff and it?s held up great wit no rips, holes or fraying anywhere.  I have the cub w/o max pocket and it holds my 10x42 nice and snug with my rangefinder in the front pocket.  When I purchase a larger one it?ll be an agc as well.  Hope that helps

You can't go wrong with the AGC. I love mine and have put it through its paces from crawling on it on my belly chasing antelope to elk hunting in the cold temps. it has held up well.

I bought a horn hunter harness for my Vortex 10x42's. I like the harness and pack but it is just a little too big. There is a lot of extra room inside the pack. Good accessory pouches and pockets tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back