Boots

Jason Balazs

Aug 4, 2017
So I have used lowa boots forever. I am not sure the name of the pair that I have, but I have worn them since at least 2007. This year had to be the first year and all of that time that my feet actually got cold. I was wondering, if over a bit of time they start to degrade or is it just my age LOL

Well gearjunkie rated the Crispi Nevada Legend GTX the hunting boot of the year, so I bought a pair yesterday. Going to give them a good ok? college try.

Is there any firm of good women's boots, I have a few pairs but I'm still not sure if they fit me, my feet don't feel very good in these boots. Please tell me if there are any good companies out there! thank you. 

I bought a pr of Crispi's the Idaho's. Expensive no doubt, but well worth it. Only time I wear them is chasing Sept bulls in Idaho. Liked them so much, I bought a second pr.

I bought a pair of Danner Pronghorn 800 gore tex with Tru timber camo last night! I have all year to break them in!! Super excited!

RKaji said:
Is there any firm of good women's boots, I have a few pairs but I'm still not sure if they fit me, my feet don't feel very good in these boots. Please tell me if there are any good companies out there! thank you.

There many quality manufacturers but, as you said, you have to find what fits you best. I found my $170 Merrells are plenty comfortable for me. No need for $400 boots. Merrell hikers have stood the test of time. They sell women's and you can find them in many outdoor stores. Best thing is to either find an outdoor store so you can try on and test the boots or buy online from a store that will let you return.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back