Check your Credit Cards - Colorado

AJHURD

Dec 28, 2012
My credit card was just hit this morning for my mule deer tag in Colorado. 

If you login to your CPW account, you can view what tag you were awarded as well. Click on 'draws' on the left hand side and then scroll down to deer. If you drew it will say 'accepted' and then it will tell you which tag you were awarded. Good luck!

No tag did get preference point which is what I expected since I used 15 points two years ago to take my buck in gmu10.

Drew my 1st choice deer tag. Now just waiting to see if I drew my cow tag.

Going OTC for my archery tag here in CO.

Cards are being hit for elk tags this morning. Results should show up in the system soon I would think and follow up with the email later today.

Well I now have 16 deer points. Thought I would pick up my second choice, since there are usually a ton of left over for that area in archery season. However, no luck. The BS will come when I see tags listed on the second draw for that area. Something that the CDOW has done to me in the past a lot

Got charged for an elk tag and got a preference point so I think its safe to say I got my  :dk: second choice for elk.

Got my 3rd choice in CO...the unit 11 and friends, units.  A little bummed since I was really banking on getting unit 66.

So now the work begins.  If there is any advice hunting these units in 1st rifle it would be appreciated.  I hunted in unit 12, 2 years ago and battled the many others that hunt there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back