• PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PICT0010.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1617.JPG
    DSCN1617.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 0
I met a fella this fall while hunting at Falkland Farms, near Danville Virgina. He lives somewhere near Staunton. He said the same thing, that bears are everywhere and are a nuisance. We exchanged numbers and I am hoping for the 2013 phone call.

nclonghunter said:
I met a fella this fall while hunting at Falkland Farms, near Danville Virgina. He lives somewhere near Staunton. He said the same thing, that bears are everywhere and are a nuisance. We exchanged numbers and I am hoping for the 2013 phone call.

They are everywhere. They tear everything up. you just cant kill enough to keep em away. We killed one this year 402lbs dressed. Probably 440-450 on the foot. Another biggun just moved in.

Where abouts you located. We can make it happen. I back up to the Shenandoah National park at skyline drive Va. Its a protected area. But all the young boars and very old boars get pushed out by the dominate males and they get pushed right down onto me.

How long is the season? I will check out Virginia's fish and game page. I am way out in Utah but you never know we might be able to make it happen.

We have a prety long season. Comes in in october and last til usually Jan. You can stand hunt em or we have a bunch of guys around who hound hunt em. Which ever suites ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back