Course coupon question

commando

Jul 4, 2013
I was trying to get the course today and tried using the coupon/ discount in the elk hunter magazine today. When ibwent to check out it said the coupon was expired. Are all the discounts done? I ask because the magazine was the most recent one and if it doesn't work was wondering why it was being advertised in the elk hunter magazine?

Hey guys!

Sorry for the mix-up on the Elkhunter40 discount code. They ran the ad incorrectly, after the discount code had expired. As mentioned above, the code GRITTY40 (Gritty Bowmen podcast) is still active for $40 off, as is the FORUMS40 discount code at the same price. Again, I apologize for the troubles.

Corey

I signed up for the course this morning Gritty40 did not work for me,Forums40 did. Just letting you know. Thanks Again!

I just double checked, and GRITTY40 is still active and worked when I applied it. Not sure what happened there, but I'm glad you were able to get signed up using FORUMS40. Thanks guys!

Yes, I believe "EXPIRED10" is still active for a limited time only. Get ready, lots of new features and prize giveaways! Enjoy!

I missed the boat on the coupon codes out there (that I knew of), any still active?

Was my intent to buy the course last DEC and never got around to it. I got skunked again on year 3 and am really kicking myself for not buying this course sooner.

I'm brand new to elk hunting and specifically bow hunting.  With all the hunting equipment and clothing I have yet to buy, this is going to be one expensive elk!  My friend referred me to this website.  The online course looks like it would be very good for me.  Are there any active coupon codes that might keep me out of the poor house?  I tried the ones in this thread and they've all been killed.

XrayDoc, welcome to the site!  :welcome:

Use the code Forums10 to save $10 off. That's the most you will find for any code. Feel free to jump in on the rest of the forums as well. The online course is loaded with information and there are a bunch of folks who frequent the forums that are a wealth of information as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back