crushing it

Montana_BackCountry

Jan 9, 2013
I am crushing this physical fitness goal. 
Last year I was aiming to be at 180 lbs for my goal weight.  I was at 165 this summer and after winter holiday eating binges started this year at 180 lbs.  I started taking my workout seriously again two weeks ago and am back down to 170 and have added substantial weight and reps to my workout.  Feeling really good!
I signed up for my first spartan race here in Montana for May so I have a goal to get ready for before September rolls around.
I hope everyone out there is getting amped for the warmer temps and approaching 2015 season!

Good for you! Wish I could stick with it year round, I haven't done a thing since the hunts ended in November. I helped a friend pack a cow out Saturday( and it wasn't a bad pack out) but my legs are sore! Need to get back at it like you, I always feel better when I can workout! Keep at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its early and im only 18 lbs away on  the tread mill for over an hour and lifting stair stepping and will be over ready my self keep hammerin as some would say!

Great work Montana! This sort of thing keeps me motivated.

Question for you guys, especially those that travel for work. This time of the year I travel a lot for work here at Elk101/BlackOvis/Camofire. What's crazy is that I find myself working out more consistently when traveling than at home right now. I think part of it is when I do get home there are so many odds and ends to get done that I'm up later than normal which makes rolling out of the wrapper in the morning all the more difficult.

Is anyone that travels a lot for work seeing the same thing happen? Or am I odd man out...again!?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back