Elk camp 2013

dplumlee12

Dec 28, 2012
Just got back from the expo. Lots of cool stuff out there.  Watch a cool 3d shoot.  Good times.  Talking with all the outfitter groups is always fun.  Only one I didn't like was a elk "trophy" high fence place.  Fair chase only way for me.  Not even real interested in all the private land hunts.  Anyway saw a bunch of cool things. Big elk mounts. Even stopped by the elk101 booth.  They were a little busy when I went by though.

I also went to the expo on Friday. Had a great time wondering around seeing all the booths and displays. I attended several of the elk hunting seminars during the day and they were all very good. There were some awesome bulls on display in the Great Elk Tour trailer. I stopped by the Elk101 booth and signed up for a subscription to Extreme Elk magazine. I tell ya, September can't get here soon enough!

It was a great time. My first time and not my last. Met some great people too. The ELK101 guys are great. Got me pretty jacked up for September.

The calling contest was the highlight for me. Man those guys and gals can call elk. AMAZING

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back