Gerber Knife giveaway!

DTP

Administrator
Jun 13, 2017
Good morning everyone!

On this Free Gear Friday we are giving away a Gerber "Fastball" Knife (color: black)

Entry is easy: Simply tell us what hunts you have planned for 2020 in a comment below and you are entered!

A winner will be selected at 700PM MST!

GOOD LUCK!  :thewave:

Wyoming archery elk.
Texas hogs (all year)
Texas white tail hunts with some possibilities for draw hunts which could include all sorts of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington archery for Rosie's, Idaho firearm if I'm lucky with a wolf tag, just encase.

UT elk OTC
UT dedicated deer

WY antelope

That's all I've planned so far. Was supposed to go on a Caribou hunt with my FIL for his 60th but I don't think his body is going to let us go...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully WY this year if the draw goes my way. Otherwise playing the OTC game in a top secret locale!

Will apply for LEH again and for the 28th straight year probably not get it.  Solo hunt into backcountry on opening week and then random hunts for the remainder of the season

Spring 2020 I'll try for the fourth year a row to harvest my first turkey. I will also do my regular upland hunting (grouse, pheasant, chukar) with my dog, but also plan to hunt elk again. In the off-chance I draw a Utah LE permit, I'll go after a big bull. But in a more likely scenario, I'll do OTC spike or hopefully draw an anterless tag.

Planning a 2020 September trip to Gunnison Co. Looking to go 5 for 4 on archery elk. Haven't been skunked yet. Not bad for an old Florida guy.

For 2020 I will be definitely doing my OTC elk and deer tags in Wyo, unless luck is on my side and I draw special permits. Fingers crossed for Maryland and Pennsylvania whitetail as well, if work allows.

Since I used all my PPs in 2019, in 2020 I will archery hunt elk OTC in Colorado - maybe draw an elk area in Wyoming in 2020

Well everything I can get with a Montana sportsman license, (bear, elk, deer, upland bird, and throw a couple turkey tags on there as well) then of course I have to put in for Sheep, Goat, Moose and Bison, however my chances of those are always slim. But there will be some duck and goose hunting as well as coyotes, wolves, and a lion.

d356a866330bab41c79d17fb4573dcc6.jpg

Congrats WYid.Life!

Send me your address and we will get it shipped off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back