Hard to see letters

HuntinKyhl

Dec 28, 2012
It is really hard for me to get the letters right that you have to type in before it allows you to post.  Maybe I'm the only one having a problem, but it's pretty difficult to see them sometimes. 
Is there another option you could put on there, or make the letters bigger?
Just noticed at the bottom of this one that it isn't asking me for them.  Maybe it goes away after a few posts?
Thanks

I agree with the others and I use the link below it that "speaks the letters".  For me, this downloaded software that audibly speaks the letters for you, then you can type them in as it's speaking.  Not sure if this works on a phone but works on my laptop.  Overall, I'd agree they are too difficult to read.

The security block will go away after your 5th post.  It is used for spam bot prevention.  If we drop it down to a lower security level we risk spam bots getting past it.

The letters need to be improved so aleast one can read them in order to post. Listening to the letters didn't work either. Had my first reply dumped by the sight when it re-routed me while requesting another image for the 4th time. I could read the letters if the lines weren't drawn through them.
KJ

The spam security letters have been reduced and should be easier to read.  Is anyone still having issues with this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back