HELLO !! Where are you ?

WW

Mar 3, 2014
Hey! Where has everyone gone? This place is getting pretty dead. Never see JF on here anymore. Or Mtnmutt either. Iccyman doesn\'t post much anymore. Guess the little one occupies much of his time. Wapiti gets advertising on here but hasn\'t posted a thing in over 7 months. Troy Bungay from Glacier calls really knows his stuff but never comes around, Lew and Bullnuts, Buglemaster, Jaquomo, and the list goes on and on. Even Cnelk seems to post more over on Bowsite than he does here on his own site. Personally, I still hang in here but only answer a few post. I spent quite a bit of time over on Wapiti Talk. There just seems to be more activity there.

I think it\'s just the time of year. As more and more tags start being drawn, more and more folks will show up. Many of the folks you mentioned come and go, but a lot of them haven\'t been around here for quite some time for some reason. Hopefully folks will start to get the itch soon. With the handful of times I\'ve gotten out running around in the mountains chasing turkeys lately, I know my itch is in full swing!

Well, I didn\'t make Bill\'s list but since the only person around except Derek I\'ll go ahead and reply! :)

I\'ve been busy moving to Oklahoma. Closed on our home in COS 4/14, closed on a home here 4/21, working on backyard trimming trees, pulling weeds, fertilizing, mowing, edging, cleaning out pool, painting garage. Real job 07:00 - 16:00 then at house a couple of hours afterwards.

Remodel work on inside started yesterday with ripping out pergo and tile flooring. 5-6 weeks of living with my parents - rewarding, yes, pain in the arse, double yes! Cut up a downed tree over my lunch hour that the latest storm blew over then loaded into trailer to have mulched.

Positive is we\'ve got a nice home(soon to be really nice) and a little over an acre of land so plenty of room to shoot my bow about any yardage I want to try!

WW
Plenty of behind the scene stuff going on that many don\'t want to be involved with.
No need to call out anyone but please feel free to start any discussions you deem important to get participation up.

Not calling anyone out! Just wondering where everyone has gone. I was hoping a thread like this might drag one or two of them out of the bushes.

I\'m still around. Been chasing turkey\'s a lot lately. Hopefully we got our last snow and ice storm for the year so I can finally get my yard work done.

It\'s the \"off Season\" Bill...I check in to see what\'s going on every few Days, throw in my two cents every now and again.

Haven\'t been on \"Wapiti Talk\" in long time. Bowsite...yeah that\'s daily for me.

Looking forward to seeing the activity pick up as we inch our way to September...

Busy, but always stop by and read. Love this forum.

I saw Paul from the Fort at the range a week ago.....chat with Brad here and there....was at NRA last weekend.

5d1b69ccabcebf3063d4e28d45a92d3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice thing about the down season is that it is weening me off of forums in general.

i barely check in on ANY of them anymore. hell,i just bought a motorcycle and HAVE NOT joined the corresponding enthusiast forum. now that is progress!! :D

funny you mention it.....

this is an extended off season for me. not elk hunting at all in 2017 (first since 2009).

taking the family on an extended trip to Alaska, which is burning all my vacation time and budget for the year. should be an epic experience for us all. hope to catch a ridiculous #of fish in the next couple months... :)

we\'re spending our first several days on the way up in RMNP, then Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier, etc on our way up.

so..... I\'ll be fairly quiet on here too. promise I\'m still thinking about elk though! :)

Sorry been really busy running 3 companies !! also doing trade shows and putting on seminars all over the country.

Nothing personal..........just lots going on.

Cheers
Trav

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back