Is this different than University of Elk Hunting DVD?

I've got both and the online course is WAY more in-depth.  I've been in it for hours and still haven't viewed it all.  From scouting and planning, to understanding thermals and what and why the elk do what they do during the day, calling, and post shot recommendations and pictures from the butcher shop to show what your arrow or bullets are up against.  Highly recommended.

Hey usmcvet!

As Wyo67 mentioned, the online course has way more detail than the original U of EH DVD's. The ability to explain things so much better with the online format is amazing, and enabled me to use video, as well as written word and images/diagrams. Additionally, there are multiple topics in the online course that weren't even mentioned in the DVD's. If you think of the DVD's as 100-level college courses, the online course is like a master's program... :)

You can see some of the details of the course, as well as the topics/subjects covered and an overview of each Module by clicking here:

http://www.elk101.com/onlinecourse/details/

Well, I pulled the trigger.  Signed up today to catch the $49 price before it disappears. Looking forward to starting the course!  That will be my extra reading at night.  Use to be the forum before bed so now I have two reads.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back