Kuiu Icon Packs

airmanharv08

Jan 4, 2013
I recently purchased an Icon frame and pack, 2012 model w/ the Icon 3000 pack, so far I'm astonished on the quality and weight of the pack, it's light! Just want to know who has one and has utilized it in the field? Opinions or cons???

I purchased one the first year, and ended up sending it back as it did not fit and there was no way to adjust it to make it fit. It did appear to be put together well though.

I've had my Icon 3000 since they first came out. I like it but haven't packed more than 50 pounds in it. I like that its so light too.
I use it a lot. Rides in my truck full of stuff just in case and any hunt I take it with me. I added a 100 oz bladder to it and is the best pack I have.

squirrelduster said:
I've had my Icon 3000 since they first came out. I like it but haven't packed more than 50 pounds in it. I like that its so light too.
I use it a lot. Rides in my truck full of stuff just in case and any hunt I take it with me. I added a 100 oz bladder to it and is the best pack I have.

Initially wanted to get the Icon when it first came out, just recently they had a packaged deal with the 2012 frame and Icon 3000 pack with the adapter for a steal so had to pick one up, I agree that it is extremely light. I'll hopefully be packing out a cow elk this wknd with it in Southern Colorado.  8)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back