My 2014 Scouting

ElkManDan

Dec 29, 2012
I've got trailcams set that I'll be checking this weekend, hoping I'll have some good pics to share.  I'll add pictures here through the summer.  Here is a pic of a bull that one of my hunting partners took a picture of while dropping down to check pics on one of the cameras we have placed.

Attachments

• 2014_bull1.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 24
Got out to check my camera and had a few decent bulls on there.  Also found a good bachelor group of bulls but most hit the trees before I could get the spotting scope setup for pictures.

Attachments

• HUNT0191.jpeg
    HUNT0191.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 13
I've got a couple friends that have the Manti tags this year so that is where I've been spending much of my scouting time. 

Lang, you'd be surprised how big of a dent I've taken out of the pile of meat in my freezer, of course I am the first to volunteer to bring meat to a bbq.  I've got to get it down so the wife lets me go shoot another one.

Here's some pics of goats that I took last weekend on a hike to the top of Mount Timpanogos

Attachments

• timpgoat.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • timpgoat2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 5
Pictures of the goats were taken with a Canon Powershot SX50.  It has been a great camera for taking wildlife pictures, it has a 50x optical zoom.  We were probabaly 300-400 yards away on those pictures.

Love the pics.  I grew up next to that hill and loved watching those crazy things run around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back