New Bow?

radmansciteach

Dec 12, 2012
Ok...who's getting a new bow for 2013 and WHAT will it be?  I know, I know...SOMEONE's getting the new Hoyt Charger...BUT other than that lol

Wasn't a fan of my old fred bear, but just shot a new Motive 6 and was impressed.  Fast, smooth draw, fast, and i really like the new grip.  It's got me temped.  200 bucks cheaper and I would have walked out the door with one.  I would spend the extra 200 if they could shave off a half pound.  I still have a few other options to check out before I make a decision.  Anyone else try out/buy and have some reviews on new bows getting rolled out?
images
Bear-Motive%206%20Specs.jpg

Narrowed it down to the Hoyt Spyder and Bowtech Insanity CPX. I went with the Insanity, but would have been happy with either one.

Own both a carbon element and matrix (3d bow).  I did shoot a Mathews Monster chill last week and I must say i was very impressed.

I have shot the Mathews Creed, ZXT, and the Chill, the Elite Hunter, Answer, and Pulse, the Bowtech Insanity CPX/CPXL and Invasion, the Hoyt Matrix and turbo. Believe it or not the chill was the best of the Mathews. I have shot my switchback for years now and am in the market to buy new but I think I am going with Bowtech this time around. Don’t just go off my word though. There is a reason that they make so many bows. Shoot it yourself and let us know what you think. For me, out of all the bows that I have shot, the Insanity CPX with 80# limbs and the Elite Answer were the best fit. Like I have said in my previous posts I am as anxious as a school boy on prom night to see what Bowtech is going to come out with at the ATA show though. Here next week, the banker (aka Wife) has given me permission to buy whatever bow I want. I will keep you posted.

I just got a Mathews Heli-M this year anyone else shot this one and what was your opinion?

If I can find a CPXL for....a lot less than they are asking....then I will get one. I like it, but not enough to spend that much money right now.

My buddy bought the helium last year and really likes it.

A grand is a lot of cashfora bare bow.

Anyone shoot the G5 bows?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back