P90x

egramza

Jan 24, 2013
Has anybody tried P90x?  If so, did you get the results you wanted?  Was it worth it?  Looking to get into shape for a hunt this fall in Wyoming.

I prefer INSANITY over p90x. It is more cardio and I like to lift on my own plan, so I can go lift at the gym then come home and do my cardio with INSANITY. You will get as much results as you put forth the effort towards

I've done P90X a few times and it's a great workout program.  I hate going to the gym and I'm not great at coming up with workouts everyday, so to have something spelled out for me was a huge help.  It is hard and it is a time commitment (over an hour a day 6 days a week.)  But you will get in better shape.

I've also done INSANITY and it's a lot more cardio but the workouts tend to be repetitive. 

Now I do a combination of workouts from both of them as well as a lot of running.

It works as long as you follow the program.  If you want to get the best results you need to follow the diet to.  If you just do the workouts you will get in shape but you wont get the look.  It was absolutely worth it to me because I didnt know what to do or what to eat.  You can read 10 different articles and get 10 different opinions.  This is all spelled out for you, you really cant screw it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back