Peep Sights

AJHURD

Dec 28, 2012
I'm no longer in love with my 3-string peep setup. What other peeps out there are using and why? I want to change to a two string peep…. but with having so many options on the market these days I’m not sure where to start.

i like the transition peep personally but i have been looking at this 3d peep and thinking is it real world or just something goofy

Cowboystl1,
I had to look that peep up, that’s the craziest thing I've seen in a long time. If you get one installed let me know how well it really works.

well im def lookin, new bow means new stuff lol i love my transition peep but i do keep my eyes out i kinda like the whisper peep too, if i get it ill keep ya posted

I shoot a 3 string peep and I am having trouble with the third string screwing up the view out of the peep. Any ideas?

coloradoelk said:
I shoot a 3 string peep and I am having trouble with the third string screwing up the view out of the peep. Any ideas?

id go to a two string if it was a problem do you shoot both eyes open that helped me with mine

That's the same issue I'm having with my 3-string peep. Going to swith to a two string peep.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back