People caught on trail cams

mallard79

Dec 28, 2012
I saw this on another forum that I frequent and get a kick out of some of the people that get caught. Post up your pics of people you have caught on your trail cams.

I have only had my cams out twice so far and haven't gotten any of my own so lets see yours!

Don't think I caught these guys, more like they caught the camera.  A couple of forest service employees posing, with fake antlers (sticks).  The picks aren't great, but I got a laugh out of it!

Attachments

• ICAM0148.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 23
  • ICAM0151.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ICAM0153.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 14
bowhuntin_360 said:
Don't think I caught these guys, more like they caught the camera.  A couple of forest service employees posing, with fake antlers (sticks).  The picks aren't great, butI got a laugh out of it!

great photos.

Most of the photos(of people) we get down in southern AZ  are pictures of our southern neighbor coming on up.

I have never had anyone on my trail camera, but I know of quite a few other folks that have me on theirs.  I usually see a half a dozen or more every year.  They are becoming more and more popular around here.

bowhuntin_360 said:
Don't think I caught these guys, more like they caught the camera.  A couple of forest service employees posing, with fake antlers (sticks).  The picks aren't great, but I got a laugh out of it!

haha.  workin real hard.  don't show those to their boss

I know a guy that had a camera out in the woods. We found an ape suit that fit a friend of mine. We went out at night and he walked in front of his camera wearing the suit. It had a flash on it, so we knew it was taking pictures.
The guys family came in from out of town and he went and got the camea to show them deer pictures. As he was going through the pictures the ape showed up and they all got a big laugh out of it.
I also know of two cameras that were strapped on trees in Colorado that has pictures of me and my hunting buddy on them. I have no idea who they belong to, but I expected to meet someone hunting one day that recognied me as being on his camera.

I get people on my trail cams time to time. I had this one set up in a wash for javelina and got a pic of some naked dude! lmao!! lets just say I dont hunt that area anymore. People are freaking weird!

Attachments

• naked hiker 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 302
  • naked hike 2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 300
AMclain said:
I get people on my trail cams time to time. I had this one set up in a wash for javelina and got a pic of some naked dude! lmao!! lets just say I dont hunt that area anymore. People are freaking weird!

nooo!!!!! that is definitely the funniest thing anybody will ever catch on a trail camera

nclonghunter said:
That's freakin hilarious. Is that his bugle tube he's holding...LOL

haha.  looks like his clothes and a camping chair bag.  at least he politely covered up his business to have his picture taken

That dude one is hilarious! I've never seen another trail cam pic like that before. Haha great pic!

I left some very good pictures for a guy once. He had sat a trail camera and a salt block right in front of my tree stand... would of thought he might have at least looked up to see if any one had a tree stand placed there since it was a very good spot.

I got a couple of the photos I described above. Funny even after seeing them before. Hope you enjoy..

That's a jar of peanut butter on the tree.

Attachments

• ape1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ape2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3
Here are a few. One even setup a treestand 50 feet from a trail cam.

WGI_0520_zpsd3f5959f.jpg

[/size]
WGI_0022_zps39c55a87.jpg

[/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/size]
WGI_0018_zps33e1be2f.jpg
[size=78%][/font]

Last season. I don't think they knew it was there.

Attachments

• MFDC0453.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 6
I dont seem to be able to post pictures but I have a couple people in one area that I set a camera out. but all mine are fully dressed. Two years ago when I was out spotting for elk one of my boys breaks out laughing and he had glassed a couple in a romantic situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back