Scouting pics

jspencer

Sep 25, 2014
Here are some pictures from scouting this year.  I'll check my trail cameras in a couple weeks and add those.  Most of these images are from video that I took so they are not the best.  Some were 50 yards away (bumped into they hiking into look at a water hole) to as far as a mile away.

Awesome pictures!!!!!
Thank you for sharing. 

Can?t wait to see what you have on your trail cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice bulls there. Can't wait to see the trail cam pics. Looks like you are going to have a good season.

I hope it's a good season.  I drew 1 of 25 archery tags in this unit and I'm trying to make sure I do my due diligence and get a good one.  So far I've only seen 1 cow, which makes me a little nervous.  The unit has a lot of private which makes access to public a little tough, but nothing that can't be overcome with a little work.  There are several antlerless hunts going on from the 1st of August through the opening of the archery season.  One is on public land and then one on private land only, so hopefully they will get pushed off the private onto public with big guys in tow.

Pictures from this weekend.  9 more days till the season opens for me.

This guy is hard to tell how big he is with the yellow grass and white tips on his antlers. 

jspencer said:
This guy is hard to tell how big he is with the yellow grass and white tips on his antlers.

The beam length is certainly impressive! Best of luck on the hunt  :upthumb:

Well the good news is that you've got a lot of action in that area. The bad news is it was a long time ago  :lol: Hopefully you have an idea of what the dates really are on the camera?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back