Shout out to Tighspot

Rzrbac

Jan 12, 2018
Just wanted to give a shout out to Tightspot. I?ve had mine for years and decided to adjust the height a little and change the balance on my bow. I just happen to notice that both carbon rods were cracked. I sent them an email and got a prompt response stating they would repair it but most likely replace it with a new one. It would continue to hold up for awhile but I tend to fall a little in the mountains. That quiver had taken a beating and survived several falls and one broken pull up rope from 20 feet. Great product and great warranty!

It is nice when a company stands behind their product. Public awareness like this post pays off for them.

When I got in this evening I had package at my front door. A new TS quiver with a nice letter explaining that they just decided to replace my quiver. They also included a slick decal for my bow case.

Not shocked they took care of you, surprised that the rods broke. Toughest quiver I?ve ever owned.

Wow, that's pretty impressive. Looks like I know what I'll be getting the next time I'm in need of a quiver.  :upthumb:

i love the product..the only thing i hate;  sometimes the arrows rattle like a maracha if i just dont have them stuffed up hard in the hood.  super annoying.

and the inside layer of my hood fell out.  i had to silicon it back in.  which is gonna make it a pain to swap out to a foam type.

Yes I had to silicone my rubber insert in a couple of times. I ended up going with Gorilla Glue the last time and it didn?t move.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back