Sights

jakerockinh

Aug 9, 2017
I have a tru-glo sight that came with the bow.  Cannot get it tight enough to stay consistent so looking for something different.  What's everybody's favorite setup and what do you like about it?  Thinking about a spot hogg 5 pin slider, thoughts?

Or a MBG can?t go wrong. I use a Hogg father with double pin as I like the vertical pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Spot Hogg and it has been a great sight. A 5 pin slider could work, but there's a lot going on there as well. What distances are you planning on shooting out to?

cohunter14 said:
I have a Spot Hogg and it has been a great sight. A 5 pin slider could work, but there's a lot going on there as well. What distances are you planning on shooting out to?

Hunting purposes I'm not going to throw an arrow further than 50 and I have a hard time seeing myself shoot that far at something.  Messing around during the summer shooting targets out to 80-90

Just my opinion, but in that case I don't really see the need for a slider. With a 5 pin sight, you could set your pins at 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60. To practice shooting beyond that, you can use other ways to aim. For instance, I have mine set so the top of my bubble level is about 70 yards. Just an idea. If the slider is only for practice, it's not really necessary.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back