Sweet Tooth

Primitive

Jan 2, 2013
Ok.  I am pushing myself with my workouts, and trying to eat better.  I have a HORRIBLE sweet tooth.  Does anyone have any tricks or something to help me out.  Found a couple atkins bars and sugar free cookies that are ok.  Just wondering if there were any other "CRAVERS" on here that might have some pointers.  I do so good for about a week, then I cave, then I have to start all over again.  Keeping up the fitness is just fine its just the diet that I have problems with. 

I like fruit to cover my cravings.  It has done the trick so far.  Strawberries, blueberries and bananas.  I like them plain or blend them with some ice for a smoothie. Its like candy for me, and fairly healthy.

I try to eat fruits and vegetables as well. I love my sweets, but I try to eat them in moderations.

i find moderation is the key, as with many things other than elk hunting.........if u deprive yourself too long, as noted you will tend to cave anyway....set a max amount amount and go4it ;D

You can do a lot for that by eating good food when you are hungry.Beacuse if you wait to long your blood sugar drops.This makes you want something sweet.A lot of guys will eat 5 or 6 lil meals a day.This will keep the hunger pains away.Also if you are dieting and are always hungry.Your diet isnt no good and you wont stay with it.

I make a concoction of protein powder, peanut butter, honey, and choc chips that are rolled up and chilled in the fridge. Cures the sweet tooth and makes a great snack that doesn't set you back on your goals.

fruit and try a sweet and salty granola bar or one with a small amount of chocolate just enough to quench the taste STOP BUYING JUNK lol says the pot to the kettle. its hard but at the store dont even go in the isle if you can. at the check out its business only.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back