UT Hunt Expo ?

COLOelkman

Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know when the schedule for the seminars at the Hunt Expo in SLC in February will be posted?  I'm interested in making travel plans with a couple other friends but I don't see any schedules posted on their website and plans somewhat depend on the seminars as they .  Also interested in finding where I might be able to get some discount tickets as in the past.  I have friends in the SLC area and could have them send me some but didn't know where you can get them.  Cabelas, Sportsmans, etc has had them in the past.  Thanks!

COLOelkman,

The 2013 Hunt Expo in SLC is Feb 21-24. Not sure what the exact schedule time for the seminars and which seminars you are looking for. I'm pretty sure Elk 101 will be there like last year and I'm guessing Corey will do a seminar on Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday. I'll keep searching and if come across the seminar schedule and where to get discounted tickets I'll posted for you.

ColoElkMan,

I haven't heard anything on the seminar schedule yet...we're committed to Friday and Saturday, but I haven't received the times yet. We'll post them in the Seminar sectionon Elk101.com as soon as we know.

Thanks for the reply guys and I'll keep an eye out also.  I did email the website and asked them as well.  I also noticed on the website that their link under the Exhibitors Listing does not work for the Extreme Elk Magazine so I let them know.  It's a cool feature where you can click on an exhibitor, and it will then outline the booth in RED so you can see where the booth is at.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back