VIDEO - My son's first elk hunt!

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
Hey guys!

Just in case you didn't see the new film we released today, here it is. Let me know what you think...

HTML:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jHRg-H8zCLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was fabulous! Thank you for the smiles. And BTW that was a terrific shot!

What a great experience for both you and your son!  Corey, you are a true role model, not only for your family, but also for parents and hunters nation wide.
My dad and I are going on our first elk hunt this fall together at 54 and 27 years old and hope to create this type of memory together.  Thank you for sharing! I am new to the site and elk hunting, however from the short time I've been exposed, I cannot get enough! 

-Tyler

This is awesome, the whole time I was reminded of my first bull. I had my best friend to my left and my dad to my right. My buddy and I were 13 and we shot a 4x4 and 5x5 (mine was the bigger one of course haha). We shot them right at dark and didn't get out of the hills till about 4 in the morning. I can't wait for my kids to be able to hunt.

Great shot and video.  The smiles says it all.  Hopefully you can get him an opportunity with a bow in the future. 

That was great! Congrats to you both. My sons 8 and hoping to get his first turkey here in a few weeks. Great memories.

Awesome job, Isaac!(And Corey) That reaction says it all!! That's what its all about right there. Not only making memories that will last forever, but seeing how he pushed through the steep terrain and stayed focused for that second shot...I'm sure Corey was beyond proud!! My 4-year old son already talks about "When I grow up and go elk hunting with Dad..." I can't wait for the day!! Great job Corey n Isaac! Thanks for sharing!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back