What Bow to shoot?

Love my Bowtech Realm X. Shot a Guardian for 10 years and it is still a great bow, shot it a coup,e days ago just for fun.

I shot PSE for years and years, last year I got a great deal on an Elite so I gave my PSE Drive to my son.

I kinda miss it

PSE is all I've ever owned or hunted with.  Shot plenty of other bows too. 

Sorry to hear about your loss Brad! 

Running a 2014 Bowtech Carbon Overdive.  Shoots great and incredibly light to pack in the backcountry. 

Mathews Halon
90f55f7c0137a86745f28f6240340477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i find it hard to believe any modern bow would suck. 

i think "fit" should trump all else..second, think about what you would want physically.  ATA?  are you a speed freak?  etc.

i have shot Mathews, Elite and now a Hoyt.  the only bow that brings a tear from my eye, is my old Mathews Switchback XT.  that was the best, most freaky forgiving bow i have ever owned in my life.  i could pick up arrows, random arrows from friends, arrows dropped at the range and shoot them..and they would fly with my own FT, and broadheads.  i could shoot that thing far with fletchless arrows.  everytime i shot, i honestly think a couple of angels in heaven would high-five.i credit the fit.

switching to a left-hand bow.  the major loss for me is that familiar "fit".  i dont know how it is supposed to feel on the left side.  i think my current Hoyt is damn close, but i might be a tad long in the draw.  still working out the honeymoon phase. 

I should mention, the last 3 years, I?ve shot PSE Premonition HD, PSE Bow Madness Epix, and now Elite Option 6. I liked each progressively more.  I still have the last two, but am trying to sell the Epix. It?s a really good bow though. I?ve tested a couple Mathews, Hoyts, Xpeditions, and other PSEs. The only other thing I liked was Halon 6 and Hoyt Defiant. My next will likely be another 35? Elite or Mathews that can double as a target and backup hunting bow to my Option 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowtech realm x.  Last two bows were also bowtech but that?s only a coincidence.  I?m not a bowtech leg humper but I?ll say it is my favorite bow so far.  Shot a few of the other big companies bows and they were all really nice too.  Got this one used, all setup and only about 6 months old.  Saved me a few hundred dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back