What is your preffered way to stay in shape for hunting season?

KUIUGirl39

Jan 29, 2013
The best way I have found for me is to stay active in the moutians simply becuase I enjoy going backpacking! Rain, sun, or snow I make sure to get out and do something in the mountians! It doesnt even feel like working out for me because I enjoy it so much! What do you do to stay in shape during the off season?

Walking and hiking, regardless of the weather. In warmer weather, cycling especially road bike with some climbs.
I dont like stationary activity (treadmill, stationary bike, stepper) anything outside. Cross country skiing, but we rarely have good snow.

I run alot in the mountains some runs are 5+ hrs. this year will work toward 8hr runs  :)

Well I actually just bought a bike and ride it to work everyday. Everyone gave me grief the first few days and have since started saying they need to do more exercise. Maybe I can start a mountain bike gang. haha I like riding my bike to work because by the time I get home my cardio workout is done for the day and I have more time with my family.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back