Which Quiver & why

RockyMountainHi

Dec 28, 2012
So, what's your quiver and why did you choose it?  Are you a hip man or on the bow and does a single piece or two piece meet your needs?  Speak up and help us understand your logic.

I will start in that I am a Tightspot fan because Ican adjust it to balance the bow in my hand, I can adjust the tightness of each arrow shaft so that they can't fall out, it is quiet with zero vibration and they just came out with a rubber insert so no more changing out beat up foam or dulling arrows from repetitive in/out of the foam.

Like you, I am a Tightspot fan. I have been using them for a couple years and I like the fact that the quiver is a one-piece and is super durable. I also like the fact that I can adjust it on the bow for proper balance. The quick release is great for getting the bow into a case or treestand hunting, too. It is by far the best quiver I have used.

I have been using an older Bohning quiver, it is a 1-pc, with quick detach and holds 5-arrows. I am primarily and eastern whitetail treestand hunter, I like to take the quiver off while setting in the tree.. I have been thinking of upgrading, I will have to check out the tightspot quiver.

+1 on the tightspot.  Just love the positive grip on the arrows, quick access, silent, and solid contact with bow.  Works outstanding on my Hoyt...balances the bow. 

I have had a TightSpot for two years now and just love it.  I have painted over the logo, as it was pretty shiny and reflective.  I also can't get it super tight to my bow because it interferes with my RipCord rest tension string.  However, much closer than my old quiver. 

I purchased a TightSpot honestly because I got a good deal on it. It works well though, balances well, and holds my arrows tight.

Check out the new rubber insert for the Tightspot that now replaces the foam (came out last week).  I made the switch on Monday as they just came out and I shouldn't have to replace it nor worry about the foam dulling my broadhead.

Attachments

• Foam Insert
    30.4 KB · Views: 49
Looks like alot of  Tightspot people on here.  I am one of them and better speak up with yas.  I dont have an issue with it and would recomend it to everyone. 

I love my Tight Spot as well. The one issue I have is it is so tight to my carbon element that I can't carry it like I did my Hoyt Ultra Mag and Fuse Quiver. I liked being able to carry my bow in the right hand so I could switch hands back and forth. I am going to look into a way to give me room with the tight spot.

Kmbingham92 said:
I love my Tight Spot as well. The one issue I have is it is so tight to my carbon element that I can't carry it like I did my Hoyt Ultra Mag and Fuse Quiver. I liked being able to carry my bow in the right hand so I could switch hands back and forth. I am going to look into a way to give me room with the tight spot.

yeah i wondered about this.  i carry my matrix with the quiver always out so left hand i hold the grip with stab up string down and right hand stab down string up and I carry it by the riser bar behind the grip.  is there not enough room to grab the riser bar with the tight spot?

As with most of the members, I say tight spot. You can adjust forward or back for weight, It fits up close against your riser, your arrows fit nice and tight in the holding system because you can adjust that as well.
I rate it at a 10/10

Mountain Bowhunter said:
Kmbingham92 said:

yeah i wondered about this.  i carry my matrix with the quiver always out so left hand i hold the grip with stab up string down and right hand stab down string up and I carry it by the riser bar behind the grip.  is there not enoughroom to grab the riser bar with the tight spot?

That's correct, I have had to use my bow sling more adding the tight spot but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Does anyone know a way to make room to be able to carry with the tight spot.

RockyMountainHi said:
Check out the new rubber insert for the Tightspot that now replaces the foam (came out last week).  I made the switch on Monday as they just came out and I shouldn't have to replace it nor worry about the foam dulling my broadhead.
That is awesome, where did you get it?

Well after looking at several threads on quivers it lookslike I am in the market for a new Tight Spot quiver

Tightspot too for me after I researched it and asked around.  I'll definately want to get thenew insert as the foam did seem to get torn up fairly quick.  I had to add a couple washers on my Maxxis to get it as snug as possible and clear my ripcord but now it fits great.

Tightspot has a very loyal following, must be making a great product. sounds like it is worth looking into.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back