Which stabilizer?

I have a Beestinger Sport 8" now, but am thinking of trying out the Doinker tactical.  Either that or stick with my B-stinger and get an offset mount so I can have a little adjustability to get the bow more balanced.

Quivalizer. Takes some getting used to but I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am running an 8" and 6" Fuse Carbon Torch with the quick disconnect. Very smooth and very pleased. 

Hey guys!

I'm super excited to announce that a new Stabilizer company - CrossRoad Archery - is coming on board as a sponsor of Elk101.com. As you all know, I only allow sponsors whose gear I use and trust. I picked up a Crossover 1233 stabilizer last spring and used it throughout the summer and hunting seasons. It made my list of Top 5 best pieces of gear last year....that's how impressed I was with it. As of today, Crossroad Archery is coming onboard as a sponsor, and I'm excited to be able to introduce their products to you. Don't rush out and buy one just yet though...we are working on getting them into the Elk101 Store and getting a discount code set up so you can save a little money when you buy one.

Anyway, I saw this post pop up, and was excited to let you know about Crossover stabilizers from Crossroad Archery. Definitely a game-changer for me last year!

Attachments

• Corey_Shooting at Big Sky.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back