Wilderness Athlete Products

egramza

Jan 24, 2013
Has anybody used the Wilderness Athlete products?  I am looking at getting the 28day Challege products and starting from there.  I am not a big fan of supliments, but I have read a lot of good things.  If you have tried their stuff....how do the replacement meal shakes taste?  Any feedback would be great.  Thank you.

I have used Wilderness Athlete product for almost two years now, I can honestly say I get nervous when my supplies get low! I am 53 years old, and I am now using their Hydrate and Recover, Energy and Focus, multivitamin, pre-workout, Green Infusion, Omega 3, and Joint Advantage. Three years ago I was having trouble jogging more than a couple hundred yards without my hips killing me, so I started trying diffrent over the counter joint medicines. After seeing WA add in Western Hunter, decided to give it a try, and haven't looked back. I do believe they have very high quality product, and it works. I know I spend a lot each month on supplements, but at my age it is still cheaper than a doctor bill and prescription crap! Their meal replacement taste's as good as anything you will find in a store. Enjoy!

I have read nothing but good things about all of theirproducts, but they are a little pricey.  I am 35 years old so I don't need all of their products.  But, I am looking to get back into prime shape ahead of my hunt this fall.  Has anybody tried the meal replacment shakes?  If so, how do they taste?  My experience is that more other brands are gritty and just not very good.

I use the WA products every day and swear by them.  They are as good as they advertise.  If you want to drop some wt. and feel better, I would highly recommend using their products.

Meal Replacement shakes work great and taste as good as any of them.  I like the Strawberry, but I am not a chocolate fan.  I also use the Lean Life 30 min before I eat a meal or a shake.

medic said:
Meal Replacement shakes work great and taste as good as any of them.  I like the Strawberry, but I am not a chocolate fan.  I also use the Lean Life 30 min before I eat a meal or a shake.
Thanks for the info.  I think I am going to get a tub of the replacement shake and give it a try before I drop $200 on the 28 day challenge.

medic said:
thanks for info, this was my idea as well using before 28 day challenge.....

I would also add the Lean Life.  It makes a huge difference for me in not being as hungry and seems to make the entire program work better.  I just don't get hungry after taking  the lean life.

BullHunter said:
Just purchased the 28 day challange.  Cant wait to start on it and see how it goes.
I would love to hear your thoughts of these products after you start using them. 

Just received my 28 day challenge in the mail. So come tomorrow it's time to change the way I do things.

After day one i feel more energized.  I have changed the way i eat and eating according to the plan.  It is tough but im sure after a week it will get a lot easier.  Im pretty picky when it comes to the way things taste but all the supplements actually taste really good.  I hit the gym this morning after take the hydrate and recover/energy and focus drink and i tell you what, im not normally a long distance runner, matter of fact i dont run more than a mile but after taking these supplements i hoped on the treadmill and ran 4 miles in half an hour.  I had soo much energy that i practially sprinted the whole time and even when it came down to the last mile i kicked the speed up a lot and finished it out.  After i was done i still felt good and full of energy.  We will see how it goes after the first week

How do the meal replacement shakes taste?  Are they chunky?  I ordered one tub of the shake to try before I commit to the 28 day challenge. 

I have the strawberry shake and its actually pretty good. Mix with 12 ounces of water and the chunks are at a bare minimum if any at all.

I ordered the Chocolate shake.  Figured I couldn't go wrong with that.  I am looking forward to trying all of the products.  Recently I started P90X to get into shape for a Tough Mudder race in June.  Then I plan to continue to use it to keep in shape or get into better shape for my elk hunt in WY in September.

You should like the shakes they are good. I have lost three pounds since yesterday on the 28 day challenge. So far so good.

I have now tried the chocolate flavor and it honestly isn't that bad.  My wife has a magic bullet that I use to mix it to get rid of the chunks.  This morning I had one for breakfast and I didn't feel hungry for many hours afterwards.  I am 6'5" and tend to consume a lot of calories.  So I was shocked by todays results.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back