WYO NonRes Elk Results- Today 10am MDT

Wow, crazy that the results are already set to come out. Best of luck to all that entered the draw! Let us know how you did :thewave:

Point Creep was crazy.

Derek- now on to planning Wyoming pronghorn, then need to decide if I cash in my Colorado elk  PPs

Already made my plans for deer

montanaelk31 said:
No tag for this guy. 
The hunt I went for creeped up from 5 to 9, and 7 wouldn't cut it....
Wow that?s just crazy! I really hope next years later date slows it down but it?s doubtful.

The unit we tried for jumped 4.5 to 8 in the Special and dropped from 8 to 6 in the Regular

Go figure

What's the reasoning behind the huge point creep this year? I've heard it on multiple platforms. Some of those numbers seem crazy!

cohunter14 said:
What's the reasoning behind the huge point creep this year? I've heard it on multiple platforms. Some of those numbers seem crazy!

Id probably say YouTube as the #1 contributor

cnelk said:
cohunter14 said:

Id probably say YouTube as the #1 contributor

Social media doesn't help either.
I saw a certain "crew" post the exact unit I applied for on their social media account with over 100K followers.... that definitely didn't help...

cohunter14 said:

I also think the move in draw dates has some people cashing in this year.
Last year we saw a dump because of the increased prices coming, now the date change....
Hopefully it balances out here soon.

That?s just crazy to see some of those numbers! How is anyone supposed to be able to make a plan when it jumps around that much?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back