1st week of 2014 Arkansas modern gun season

Ol' Arky

Apr 24, 2014
It was evenfull and productive 1st week but none of the pictures we got save maybe a few are worth postin\'... #2 grandson kill a weird racked buck and I killed a weird racked 6 point that had 4 points on one side and 2 on the other and a regular 8 point... Both mine were killed in the late afternoon and no good picture of either were made

Here is #2 grandson\'s buck, excuse the bloody ranger bed but dead deer do bleed alot... :wink: :wink:

Not very good picture of my 8 point and me and my 8 point... :| :|

The weird 6 points pictures were all really blurry... :( :(

The 2 I killed were back to back afternoons (Weds and Thurs) and #2 grandsons was killed on the 2nd Sat mornin\'...

On both of the bucks I shot other bucks came out in different lane (The valley of death) and started feedin\' almost before brfore the smoke cleared... They were closer than 100 yards from me... 3 the 1st afternoon (6 point, 4 point and spike) and 1 the 2nd afternoon and he was a spike... Lord only know what they were thinkin\'???????

It\'s almost time to start killin\' some ducks... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OOOPPPSSS Almost forgot the ol\'est son\'s 7 point he killed openin\' mornin\'... :oops: :oops:

I somehow knew the Olarky clan would be putting down the venison!!
Nice going Phil

Phil, I really do enjoy seeing pics of the grand kids and their successes. Nice eight point for you too!

Awesome job to you and all of your sons/grandsons. It looks like you guys had a great time and it\'s always nice to have a few hanging!
They will never forget these moments and experiences!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back