2013 CREED. WOW!!!

huntelk1

Jan 2, 2013
Well fellas I spent 6 hours at Red Rocks archery in Grand jct. Co. Yesterday.  I shot all three of the spyders and CE as well as the Mathews Creed.  After an 2+ hrs I had it narrowed down to the turbo and the creed.  I ended up with the creed.  In my opinion the creed was just a little better!  Dead quite,  no vibration,  lighter  and the new simplex cam is as smooth as it gets.  I think the grip sealed the deal,  same size and feel as the hoyts.  I shot Mathews for 15 years than bought a crx last year.  than my boss gave me a free trip to the bow shop(any new bow setup I wanted).  Was set on a new hoyt!  But they just didn't step it up this year.  I loved my crx!  But the creed is my new sweetheart and my son is stoked about his new crx. 

Kudos to Gabe and Dick at RED ROCKS archery they are top notch!!!  Stop by and check them out.
Will keep y'all updated.  Off to wrestling tourney then home to snow blow out my range.  Time to get my creed ready to tip over a bunch of gobblers this spring.  6 wks till Neb. Opener.

Picked up my creed 3 weeks ago ended up putting the new quad ultrarest made for the creed and it is shooting sweet!!

Ok.  Not sure what you do for a living but it sounds like its time for a career change for me! ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back