2024 Elk plans?

DTP

Administrator
Jun 13, 2017
It’s never too early to start talking about this talk, so what are your plans for 2024?

I’ve got 9 Wyoming points I’m probably burning. Then I’ll apply for New Mexico like always.

How about you?

Figured there should be at least one response.
Headed to southern Colorado for elk season with a couple young guys. They’ve never been out west hunting, first elk hunt for both.
They’re very excited and so am I. Passing on what I know is something I enjoy. Plus having a couple young backs to help pack will be a nice bonus.

Reactions: DTP
Figured there should be at least one response.
Headed to southern Colorado for elk season with a couple young guys. They’ve never been out west hunting, first elk hunt for both.
They’re very excited and so am I. Passing on what I know is something I enjoy. Plus having a couple young backs to help pack will be a nice bonus.
Never hurts to have extra pack mules!

Good luck this year.

I'm heading to Colorado this year for 1st rifle season with my friend and his Dad. This will be our first elk hunting experience. We're pretty excited, but definitely keeping our expectations low. Would've preferred to go for archery, but those guys only rifle hunt. I'll take what I can get!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back