3D Target

JuiceJAc

Aug 26, 2015
Looking to buy a 3D deer target.  So what is your favorite 3D target?  Or do you just shoot a bag or layered target.

If it is your first target, I would say get a bag or a Rinehart block. Buy a quality target that will last you (yeah it sucks spending a lot of $$ on a target, but it's worth it).

Buy a 3D target next, practice like crazy on the bag or block so you don't shoot your 3D out.

Does anyone have knowledge of which 3D elk target is better Mckenzie or Rinehart?

Have shot both 3D's. I like the Rinehart better, personally.

Like HuntTheFront said - if you are/or see yourself becoming a high-volume shooter. Get a nice bag. I really like the Morrell Outdoor Range XL/XXL bags. They last forever.

You can build a really nice custom PVC stand for the Morrell for less than $50.

X2 on Reinhart 3d's and Morrell bags. Keep the bag target out of the weather and they will last a long time. Great value for how many shots you get out of one.

Best of both worlds here I shoot Trophy Taker option6 I have seven fixed and one floater or open the front for a single pin, also rinehart standing elk I feel they are the best 3D's out there especially for broad heads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back