Another guess the score!

Olympushunt

Jun 30, 2014
This is Ike....a shy guy. Only showed his face when it was dark and never during the season. This pic was from a few years back.
I miss him. I don\'t understand why he didn\'t feel like a permanent residence in my house wouldn\'t be preferable to the long cold winters!
Sheesh....some elk right? My hunting buddy and I have had some friendly disagreements as to his size. I think he is a pig. Ok....maybe an elk.
Can you guys give me some guesses as to what ball park figure he would gross score. I realize being 6x7 he would have deductions but I am curious as
to what others think he would gross.

Attachments

• Ike1.JPG
    Ike1.JPG
    583.8 KB · Views: 169
I would guess he is about 300. The little additional point on his right side is a little bonus for you if he shows up during the daylight.

All pics are deceiving to me. I\'d guess 290-300. Like they say on tv...Choot em! Deductions for the extra
point don\'t count for squat to me. It\'s bone & he grew it. Adds character for me! :thewave:

Its funny.
When we see pics of medium sized bulls we score them high.
When we see pics of larger bulls, we score them lower.

This bull is AT LEAST 10 inches over 300, maybe 315 - gross score

\"cnelk\" said:
Its funny.
When we see pics of medium sized bulls we score them high.
When we see pics of larger bulls, we score them lower.

This bull is AT LEAST 10 inches over 300, maybe 315 - gross score

Thank you Brad. I was starting to feel Ike was gettin no love. LOL. I admit I am no expert at judging so my guesstimates are usually
low. I was thinkin 320 gross. Maybe because I spent hours drooling on his pic. :mrgreen: Drool counts for something right?
I agree too, pics are deceiving. Here is another shot....

Attachments

• Ike2.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 130
And if that last pic doesn\'t sell you on him...take a look at these! LOL The money shot.

Attachments

• ike3.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 130
Oly: You should experience the difference between true love and the cheap imitation that just panders to you. You will get buyers remorse after you are led to believe you have shot a 320 bull. Watch out, these guy still expect to be paid in full. :lol:

Brad: You are a typical seller trying to peddle the gross score. The buyer needs to know the net. Sure, we know your 86 Chevrolet is \"like new\". lol

A wise man once said \"net\" is for fishin. I\'m not interested in net score...only gross. I thought the money shot alone would lead you to at least a 320. :lolno: Regardless...he is a stud. I think Swede is just annoyed he wasn\'t there when Ike was showing his mug. After he saw the pic he kept taking his flashlight to the stand and staying just a wee bit longer.

Judging by the one on my wall that scored 328, I would guess this guy to be around the 315-320 mark.

His G1,2, and 3\'s seem a little short, loose a little more on the mass calc. Pictures like these are hard but if I had to guess I would go 290-295 ish.

I am with Brad net\'s are for fish.

I could be totally off though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back