bear hunting

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
anyone on here bear hunting this spring, with my merriams out of the way im thinking about going to wy for a spring bear hunt. so, anybody goin after them

I\'m saving as much time off as I can in prep for elk hunting this fall. If it weren\'t for that, I\'d be hitching a ride with you Scott. How far into Wyo will you need to go to hunt? We considered the Mountain Home area right on the state line several years ago, but that was as far as we got. Wyoming is as close as it gets for a spring hunt. Would love to do that sometime.

WYColo and Mtn Home would be the closest.
Scott, you should give it a try with your predator call.
Dont mess around with baiting until you get to know the lay of the land

ive read stories about predator calls working, but have zero confidence in that method. dave if you wanna try sometime lets work out the details. fox park area was what i was thinking.

There are several friends here in Wray that have cabins in the fox park/ Albany area ;) probably could stay at one if I do a little research. I couldn\'t do it this year, but mabe next. Calling a bear is at the top of my bucket list, but so is shooting one over bait. I wonder what the bruin population is in that area. Let\'s put it together for next spring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back