Best Camera

egramza

Jan 24, 2013
In your opinion, what is the best camera on the market?  What makes it better than the competition?  Do you feel safe locking the camera to a tree on public lands?

Reconyx is the best camera you can buy but for 500 dollars plus i dont feel safe even screwing it to a tree.  So Bushnell is a great way to go and around 150-200 its still a little nerve racking thinking someone is going to still it.  But thats they risk vs. reward you have to look at.

trail cameras not legal in montana  :( so I do all my pick taking with a camera I carry on my belt,nikon makes some good one that are small and 10 power optical zoom or 40+ digital zoom.for just over 100 $ heres a pic taken at 200 yards

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1
BullHunter said:
Reconyx is the best camera you can buy but for 500 dollars plus i dont feel safe even screwing it to a tree.  So Bushnell is a great way to go and around 150-200 its still a little nerve racking thinking someone is going to still it.  But thats they risk vs. reward you have to look at.

Spot on BullHunter.

turbo1967 said:
trail cameras not legal in montana  :( so I do all my pick taking with a camera I carry on my belt,nikon makes some good one that are small and 10 power optical zoom or 40+ digital zoom.for just over 100 $ heres a pic taken at 200 yards

Trail camera are legal in Montana, you just can't have it being use during the season you are hunting, i.e., if you're archery hunting, camera must be remove before first Saturday of September and same apply for the beginning of general hunting season.

TooLucky406 said:
turbo1967 said:

Trail camera are legal in Montana, you just can't have it being use during the season you are hunting, i.e., if you're archery hunting, camera must be remove before first Saturday of September and same apply for the beginning of general hunting season.
You are correct they are legal in Mt but if you spring bear hunt,bird hunt antalope hunt,archery,wolf,deer ,and elk.plus preditor than that leaves about 1 or 2 months out of the year you can use them.May as well be ellegal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back