Blacktail Bucks, post em up !

Bucklucky

Dec 29, 2012
Here is a blacktail my wife killed this year 4 miles in one of our walk in units in wwestern washington . Of course I was home watching the kids so she could hunt LOL

Attachments

• 074.jpg 800x533.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 1
I have a shed off of him also. I was planning on eventualy killing that buck ....... well you know how that story goes LOL

Bucklucky said:
Here is a blacktail my wife killed this year 4 miles in one of our walk in units in wwestern washington . Of course I was home watching the kids so she could hunt LOL

man that is nice! looking forward to chasing these guys when I move out to california in 2014

Bucklucky, that is a heck of a buck your wife got.  Here's my son's first buck he shot when he was 9.

Attachments

• 1st buck.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 1
Huntnfolk said:
Bucklucky, that is a heck of a buck your wife got.  Here's my son's first buck he shot when he was 9.

Thats a dandy for a 9 year old or even an old timer LOL! Gongrats to your son! I mounted a buck this year for a 8 year old. It was a bench buck but was 20 wide and a 4x4 with eye guards. Whats up with these young kids killing bigger bucks than me LOL!!

Here's a few NorCal Blacktails my family and I have taken.. All from Medocino county

016_10A-1.jpg

101_0804-1.jpg

025.jpg

103_0975.jpg

103_0992.jpg

035.jpg

005.jpg

Bubba said:
Bucklucky said:
Nice bucks, love that first one, 23 wide?

He is actually 26.5 wide. He scored 158 SCI and 143 BC.

Ww , dandy Buck. I had a buck that was 31 wide from Northern cal on the coast that had a dropper and kickers. Grossed 189 and change. It was a monster Blacktail killed in the 50's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back