Boot Review/Performance?

radmansciteach

Dec 12, 2012
wondering if anyone has UA Speed Freaks OR Danner Full Curl GTX boots?  Wondering how they have held up? Review on the UA is the soles don't hold up and they leak...& Danner's quality has slipped since they sent their products over seas.  Thanks in advance!

I don't have either but I have heard bad things about danner.  Guy at our local store said they sell the best but not because of their quality.  He said the kenetreks were well worth the price difference

I have had a pair of Danner elk hunter boots for ten years, they where the best I have ever had, then this last hunting season they started to squeak at every step,both of them. I tied a pair of Kenetreks and fell in love. I will be hunting next year with them. Danner is not what they used to be. They owned by Lacrosse and 90 percent are built in china. What a shame, they where the pride of the NW in the past.

I have had my Kennetrek boots for two seasons now Nd I will never buy anything but Kennetrek. They are comfortable and roll as you walk keeping you from bending your toes as much as other boots.

I bought a pair of the UA Speed Freaks and they leaked like crazy so I sent them back to UA they sent me a new pair the next week and they leaked just as bad. Now I'm going to send them to Gore-Tex and they will refund my money. That money will be put to a new pair of Crispi Wilds. 8)  UA did have some great customer service though.

I love my Kenetreks. I have the Hard Scrabbles and they are comfortable.....Great boots.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back