Bow

Hey Francis,

Made the mistake of looking at new bows and ran across a 2014 Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo in black, bare bow with about 50 shots threw it...$800.00

Not sure if I should go for it or not.

They are nice bows. I have a Spider 30 that\'s not a carbon and really like it. That\'s a pretty good price on that one.

Scot
If you like the bow and the price is right, buy it.
You could always camo it with some paint if you wanted to break up the outline
But for it being black, I wouldn\'t worry about it

black bows are fine. never had a issue with anything seeing mine as long as i dont move at the wrong time. on the other hand, if i move at the wrong time camo never helped me. camo is a invention to seperate us hunters from our money, not a necessity. put on anything you want and dont move and the critters dont care. with that said i wear camo when i hunt, but because its my hunting cloths

Scott,

if you were asking for a neon green bow right now, Id give you the same answer.
I don\'t believe the color will ever be an issue. As long as you are happy with the bow, then get it!
I have met a lot of people who really like the Spyders.

Like Scott said, as long as they are not seeing you\'re movement, you are good to go.

\"Deertick\" said:
Call it \"tactical\" and it\'s probably going to sell at an even higher price!

:lol: Pretty much. Throw a bone collector logo on it and its $3K! Funny stuff! I don\'t think color of your bow matters one bit. All camo looks pretty black to critters anyway

\"Scot320\" said:
Hey Francis,

Made the mistake of looking at new bows and ran across a 2014 Carbon Spyder ZT Turbo in black, bare bow with about 50 shots threw it...$800.00

Not sure if I should go for it or not.
Oh heck yes!

I think I will pass on the carbon (more than I wanted to spend) and go with the Hoyt Charger if I decide to buy a new one.

Thanks for the feed-back guys.

Don\'t you know; you can\'t hit anything with a black bow and every animal within a mile can spot it? Just kidding. It should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back