BowTech

At least they didn't wait until March this year!!  Love Bowtech but I feel they have lost touch with the practices that got them to where they are!!  They used to act like a western bow company like Hoyt!!  Offer other bow options than Eastern tree stand bows!  I'm a spot and stalk hunter looking for longer axel to axel bow!  I really like a couple of bows from each brand to pick from!!

Bowtech used to launch their models out end of Dec. first part of January!  Now, it is all sales pitches and politics!  They wait for the ATA show!  I went to Bowtech in '09!  Bought a Sentinel!  Loved the bow!  Next year, bought a Captain!  Loved it!  Next year, was a little bummed that all they had to offer was an Invasion!  Shot the bow and liked it but felt it was a tree stand bow!  Didn't buy a bow that year!  Hunted with my Sentinel!  Winter leagues start first week of January.  Really would like to have the new bow in hand then so I can have a lot of arrows down range before Antelope in August!  So what does Bowtech do!  They waited until the ATA to announce the CPXL!  Even if they would have told us it was coming and I would have to wait, I would have!!  No, it was all smoke and mirrors with the build up on their website!! So, the first time in four years, I bought a Mathews!!  Like it a lot!!  It has a lot more hand shock than a pivot limb but the way I feel is that I had no choice!!  If I am a customer and I have to wait for a company that sells a product another couple of months than I need to look else where! 

Sorry for venting but I really am bummed that they have lost touch with what got them there!! 

If your not a speed freak the Experiance looks pretty sweet. Top and bottom yokes are the key to Broadhead tune these bows....a 335 ibo rating on a 7" brace height is still pretty fast. I don't think I will replace my Insanity, but I bet it's a nice shooting bow.

The new Bowtech Experience! This is a sweet bow and have started to save up for it already to upgrade form my current Bowtech bow.

Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I already have 2 bowtechs. A general and a Destroyer 350. I love new bows and shooting any I can, I do have a budget lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back