Broadheads ready to go

RUTTIN

May 29, 2014
Got the broadheads dialed in tonight and they are flying great. Makes things a lot better when you know your equipment is spot on. Confidence in your equipment is half the battle. Only a couple weeks until Utah's archery opener, good luck to all!

Will do.  There are 2 of us with a couple elk tags and 3 of us all have at least one.  It will be a good year.  Trail cams are showing some good animals. Less than 2 weeks to go!

RUTTIN said:
Got the broadheads dialed in tonight and they are flying great. Makes things a lot better when you know your equipment is spot on. Confidence in your equipment is half the battle. Only a couple weeks until Utah's archery opener, good luck to all!

Ruttin, what broadheads are you shooting this year? Whereabouts are you hunting in Utah?(if it's not a secret)

Hunt the Front, I am shooting Slick Trick Magnums, I have been shooting them for a few years now and really like them. I shot a deer on the Front two years ago, and it put an awesome hole in him and they fly great too! I will be hunting up in the Uinta's for some early season bulls, good luck to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back