Can't Get My Photo to Post...

enigmatic

Dec 30, 2012
It has been editted and is well under 300KB...does it need to be in a format other than  .JPG?

I followed it...not sure what was going on with it.  Since you removed the security feature (enter the letters and what do elk have antlers or horns)...I was able to get it posted.  Not sure what happened, but it is working now.  Thanks!

Just FYI, we didn't remove the security feature, it only asks for it on your first 5 posts. After that it goes away. Glad it's working for you now!

Posted a new topic with 2 photos. I can view it when I am logged in however when I am not logged in you cannot see pics and also it doesnt show as new as other topics do.

mark390 said:
Posted a new topic with 2 photos. I can view it when I am logged in however when I am not logged in you cannot see pics and also it doesnt show as new as other topics do.

Yeah if your not logged in you can't see the photos.  What i did was when you log in, there is a box you can check to stay logged in.  It only shows new if there is a post you have not viewed on the thread. not sure if this helps?

Thanks,
What happens when someone new is viewing the site and is not logged in. Are the able to view the photos that users have posted.

mark390 said:
Thanks,
What happens when someone new is viewing the site and is not logged in. Are the able to view the photos that users have posted.

I don't think so but I could be wrong.  At first the pictures didn't show up but once I logged in they did.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back