Can't purchase course on phone

mckayam1

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone help, trying to purchase the elk 101 membership, I click on it on the website, but cant find add to cart.  Trying from an android phone.  If someone can help  please dm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's not your phone. I followed the link in Dan's repost of Corey's email on my computer and I am not able to see any "add to cart" either.  :dk:

Super large influx of people yesterday trying to renew or sign up for the contest.
The server couldn't handle it.

Things should be smoothed out today. Please let us know if you continue to have an issue.

DTP said:
Super large influx of people yesterday trying to renew or sign up for the contest.
The server couldn't handle it.

Things should be smoothed out today. Please let us know if you continue to have an issue.
Thanks.

From Corey

First off, I apologize. Just when you think all the kinks are worked out and ready for the biggest and best Elk101 Promotion ever, we get a swift kick in the stomach... :)

As you are probably aware, the Elk101 website is having some server issues. In a nutshell, the high traffic yesterday morning slowed things WAY down. To increase the site speed, the server folks deleted the backup files to the website. However, in so doing, they also deleted some other files that were necessary for the functioning of the site, which is why no one is able to Renew their UEH Memberships right now.

The bad news...we are waiting for a high-level server technician to respond to the "ticket" that was submitted yesterday to resolve the issue, and aren't getting a very quick response from the technician (yes, we will be moving the website to a new server soon...)

The good news...the first drawing in the Promotion for the Prime bow isn't until Friday, and we should be good to go before then (fingers crossed). I'm hopeful we get everything resolved today, and I promise, as soon as we do, you will be on the first email that goes out and we will make sure everything runs smoothly to get you signed up for the Promotion and Renewed to the Online Course.

Additionally, due to this issue and the inconvenience it is causing, I am going to provide a discount code for you to Renew for just $49 as soon as we get everything back up and running. It's the least I can do to say I'm sorry for the troubles.

So, for now, please hang tight. We will adjust as needed to make sure the Promotion goes off smoothly, but more importantly, to make sure you are taken care of and not inconvenienced any further than you already have been.

Lastly....since the very beginning of Elk101, I have personally responded to every email that has come into my Inbox. I received around 700 emails yesterday from UEH Members who were having troubles accessing the site. If you were one of those who emailed, I apologize for not personally responding to that email, and hope this email addresses your questions and/or concerns.

If you were one of the lucky ones who was able to Renew yesterday before the crash, you are good to go...there are no issues with any of the Renewals that made it through (if you received email confirmation of your Renewal, you are good to go).

Again, please accept my sincere apologies, and please stand by until we have resolution from the server

DTP said:
From Corey

First off, I apologize. Just when you think all the kinks are worked out and ready for the biggest and best Elk101 Promotion ever, we get a swift kick in the stomach... :)

As you are probably aware, the Elk101 website is having some server issues. In a nutshell, the high traffic yesterday morning slowed things WAY down. To increase the site speed, the server folks deleted the backup files to the website. However, in so doing, they also deleted some other files that were necessary for the functioning of the site, which is why no one is able to Renew their UEH Memberships right now.

The bad news...we are waiting for a high-level server technician to respond to the "ticket" that was submitted yesterday to resolve the issue, and aren't getting a very quick response from the technician (yes, we will be moving the website to a new server soon...)

The good news...the first drawing in the Promotion for the Prime bow isn't until Friday, and we should be good to go before then (fingers crossed). I'm hopeful we get everything resolved today, and I promise, as soon as we do, you will be on the first email that goes out and we will make sure everything runs smoothly to get you signed up for the Promotion and Renewed to the Online Course.

Additionally, due to this issue and the inconvenience it is causing, I am going to provide a discount code for you to Renew for just $49 as soon as we get everything back up and running. It's the least I can do to say I'm sorry for the troubles.

So, for now, please hang tight. We will adjust as needed to make sure the Promotion goes off smoothly, but more importantly, to make sure you are taken care of and not inconvenienced any further than you already have been.

Lastly....since the very beginning of Elk101, I have personally responded to every email that has come into my Inbox. I received around 700 emails yesterday from UEH Members who were having troubles accessing the site. If you were one of those who emailed, I apologize for not personally responding to that email, and hope this email addresses your questions and/or concerns.

If you were one of the lucky ones who was able to Renew yesterday before the crash, you are good to go...there are no issues with any of the Renewals that made it through (if you received email confirmation of your Renewal, you are good to go).

Again, please accept my sincere apologies, and please stand by until we have resolution from the server

Will the Renew code give a similar discount to new members that can not get access to to that portion of the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey hasn't mentioned that yet, so it might just be the $20 off which is still a substantial discount. $10 has been the max discount for a long time.

cohunter14 said:
Corey hasn't mentioned that yet, so it might just be the $20 off which is still a substantial discount. $10 has been the max discount for a long time.
The site is up and running by the looks of it.  For either 10 or 20 off, can I get the code for whichever applies?  Thanks for the attention to this guys, excited to get signed up.  Getting ready for my first elk hunt, might be going solo if everything else falls through with a buddy.  So all the information I can get, the better lol.

mckayam1 said:
cohunter14 said:
The site is up and running by the looks of it.  For either 10 or 20 off, can I get the code for whichever applies?  Thanks for the attention to this guys, excited to get signed up.  Getting ready for my first elk hunt, might be going solo if everything else falls through with a buddy.  So all the information I can get, the better lol.

PROMO2018 was the code that would save you the $20. 

DTP said:
mckayam1 said:
cohunter14 said:

PROMO2018 was the code that would save you the $20.
Thanks!

Took advantage of the promo.  I?ve never hunted bulls before.  Plan is to study up this summer and hit the back country for spikes in Utah this year.  Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back