Core 4 Element

DSmitty

Jan 13, 2013
I have been considering buying a set of their merino wool base layer and a pair of pants. Which Pant would be good for the early season? I currently wear First Lite Kannabs and Kuiu attack pants and they both work great for early season but i'm not sure I want to fork out the extra money.

For early season you will want the C4E Switchback pant. I have and use most of the C4E line. I have the merino 190 crew and merino 190 bottom. Great performing gear and at a reasonable price. It is an ideal layering system.

+1 on the switchback pant for early season.  Their Merino wool is great stuff too.  I tip my hat to C4E w/ good performance clothing for a budget hunter.

I have Sitka, C4Element and Kuiu. The C4Element stuff is well worth the price. The switchback pants are perfect for early season. The merino wool is great stuff. Well worth the money.

From everything I'm hearing I plan on picking up a suit before fall. Sounds like great stuff

Just picked up the Switchback pants a couple days ago from Camofire. Shipped today in fact ! From what I can gather, they are very similar to Sitka's Accent pants

Wore a couple of pairs of the switchbacks all of bow season here in Colo.  They held up pretty good in the scrub oak and sage.  Good value I think.  Camofire seems to have some good deals on them from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back