Discount Code not working

Trying to buy a Black Friday Kenetrek item, can I use the Elk101 member discount on it if it is already on sale?  Says it?s not valid.  Thanks!!

jmchristian13 said:
Trying to buy a Black Friday Kenetrek item, can I use the Elk101 member discount on it if it is already on sale?  Says it?s not valid.  Thanks!!

No, the discount code will not work for some items if they are on sale. It varies by vendor so definitely give it a shot, just know that if it's on sale for greater than 15% off than the discount code might not work.

I just signed up for the Elk 101 course and went to go use the discount code provided for buying an Exo pack and the code wouldn't work there. Any word on if the code listed on the conclusion page is no longer active and if a new one is going to come out?

PastyManThighs said:
I just signed up for the Elk 101 course and went to go use the discount code provided for buying an Exo pack and the code wouldn't work there. Any word on if the code listed on the conclusion page is no longer active and if a new one is going to come out?

The discount code hasn't been updated on the app yet. It's updated on the website though  :upthumb: .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back